Your First Visit:
Welcome to University Otolaryngology! On your first visit to our office please bring:
- Your insurance card(s)
- A list of medications you are taking
- Your referral form (if required)
- Copies of all previous test results (if applicable)
- Actual films for MRIs, CT Scans or X-Rays
- Completed registration forms (which can be downloaded below)
- Patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Follow Up Visits
Welcome back! On your follow up visit you will be asked to present your insurance card for verification purposes. If more than a year has elapsed since your last visit, you will be asked to complete an updated medical history form, which you may download below.
If you must cancel your appointment, please call us at least 24 hours in advance. This allows us to give your appointment time to another patient in need of our services.
If you have a medical emergency after office hours, call 911 immediately for medical emergencies.
For emergencies that are not life-threatening you may call (401) 274-2300 and the on call physician will be contacted.
We have three convenient locations, as well as a Center for Dizziness and Balance.
Please click here for more information on our locations.