For over 50 years we have been a leader in providing comprehensive ear, nose and throat care for adult and pediatric patients. Our practice also includes sub-specialties; many unique to the State of RI. We are proud to have the only two fellowship-trained Pediatric Otolaryngologists in RI, the only fellowship-trained specialist in Otology, Neurotology and Skull-Base surgery and a fellowship-trained Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon. Our Vestibular and Balance Disorder Center is unique to RI and under the direction of a Neurologist. Because of these sub-specialties, many other ear, nose and throat practices often refer their patients to us for specialized care.
Over the years, University Otolaryngology has grown from a two-physician practice to a ten-physician practice. Along with our physicians, we have a team of six audiologists, three allergy nurses, a physical therapist, a radiographer and a large support staff to take care of all your medical needs. For your convenience, we have five offices located throughout the state.
Please see the listing below of some of our areas of expertise. If you have a question on our services, please feel free to call the office at 401-274-2300. We will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
- Head and Neck Medicine and Surgery
- Otology, Neurotology and Skull Base Surgery
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Endoscopic Treatment of Sinus Disease
- Head and Neck Oncology
- Allergy Testing and Immunotherapy
- Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing with Sensory Testing
- CT Scans of Sinus and Temporal Bone
- Vestibular and Balance Disorders (Dizziness & Vertigo)
- Physical Therapy (Vestibular Rehabilitation)
- Evaluation and Treatment of Hearing Loss
- State-of-the-art Hearing Aids – Sales and Service
- Treatments in Botox, Juvederm, and Latisse
- Videostroboscopy (Evaluation of Voice Disorders)